The DMC-GH3 features a 16.05-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor with a level of sensitivity that produces flowing gradation from shadows to highlights. Panasonic’s original pixel-mix technology is designed exclusively to minimize noise generation. The fine wiring provides high resolution and a wide dynamic range creating truly stunning images that look like you could reach out and touch them.
- 16MP Micro Four Thirds-format CMOS sensor
- Contrast-detection AF system with claimed 0.07-second speed
- ISO 100-12800, extendable to ISO 25600
- 6 frames per second continuous shooting
- 1080/60p video with maximum bit rate of 72Mbps
- 3″ OLED display with 614,000 dots
- Built-in 1.7m-dot OLED viewfinder